• Soak the horsegram overnight.
• You must pick the same as there may be stones in it.
• Pressure cook the same adding salt and baking soda till soft.
• Take a pan and pour oil in it.
• Roast the coriander seeds and red chilli.
• When it is done, add the coconut and saute till the coconut becomes slightly brown.
• When it cools, add water and grind it.
• Heat the pot, add oil, add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
• when it splutters, add curry leaves and add the cooked horsegram.
• After it boils, add the ground paste in it and boil for two minutes.
• Garnish with coriander leaves.
• Serve hot with rice.